I came across this recipe from ElanasPantry.com and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I altered it a little because I found it had better flavor, but they are divine! A little note about almond flour: 1 cup has an average of 30 grams of protein and only a few carbs. Its a great substitution for nearly any recipe. :)
(Makes about 12 muffins)
Ingredients:
- ¼ cup Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ¼ teaspoon Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Butter
- 3 Eggs
- Zest of 1 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
Directions:
1) In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
2) In a large bowl, blend together eggs, agave, oil, lemon juice and lemon zest
3) Blend dry ingredients into wet
4) Fold in poppy seeds
5) Spoon batter into each greased muffin cup
6) Bake at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes

No comments:
Post a Comment